- Children 12 and over are welcome.
- No smoking indoors. You are welcome to smoke outside on the verandas. There will be a $500 fine charged to your credit card if it is determined you smoked anywhere inside the building.
- No pets. Service animals are welcome. If you have a service animal, please let us know prior to arrival.
- Check in as early as 3:00 PM
- Check out as late as 11:00 AM
- All rooms except the San Antonio Room are upstairs with stair-only access
- Full breakfast included in the award winning Brenham Grill located off our lobby.
Cancellation of a Friday and/or Saturday night stay: Notification is required a minimum of 10 days in advance of your scheduled date of arrival. If you must cancel within the 10-day notification period, you agree that your credit card will be charged for the date(s) and/or room(s) that we are unable to re-rent.
Cancellation of a Sunday - Thursday night stay: Notification is required a minimum of 24 hours in advance for Sunday through Thursday nights. If you must cancel within the 24-hour notification period, you agree that your credit card will be charged for the date(s) and/or room(s) that we are unable to re-rent.
Special cancellation policies apply to the Round Top Antique Show periods, groups, holidays, and/or other nights as specified in the confirmation emails or mailings.
Weddings, private gatherings and business meetings have cancellation policies specified in each contract.