The Vault -Treasures For Sale
Nestled in an elevator shaft in the lobby of Ant Street Inn, The Vault could possibly be the smallest gift shop in town! The Vault received its name from the antique bank vault door from Waco, Texas adorning the entrance. Inside you will find treasures appreciated by anyone. Decorated in a unique shabby chic style, The Vault offers shoppers Ant Street Inn goodies, local and state themed items, as well as original decorative artwork.
Monday – Saturday 9am – 8pm
Sunday 12 – 5pm
24 hours online.
- Ant Street Inn Keepsakes – mugs, soap, ornamants, stationary and more!
- Comphy Co. Bedding – Enjoy the luxury of Ant Street Inn at home! Take home a set of sheets so you can sleep in ASI comfort every night! Full linen accessories available on hand and special order.
- Custom made pillows (made in the United States!)
- Chappell Hill Lavender Farms – lotion, linen spray, jam and more made at this local lavender farm. chappellhilllavender.com
- Moonshadow Press – printmaking, drawing, photography pieces
- Texas Great Line Books – series of books written by Texas journalists. Includes recipe, tour and humor books.
- Deneen Pottery – handmade mugs made in Minnesota. deneenpottery.com
- Bliss Candy –(offered seasonaly) homemade toffee and ‘Bliss’ candy, no artificial colors or preservatives. blisscandycompany.com
- Love & Kindness - bath and body products including perfume, lip balm, bath fizz and lotions. Texas made and chemical free. www.givelk.com