Nestled in an elevator shaft in the lobby of Ant Street Inn, The Vault could possibly be the smallest gift shop in town! The Vault received its name from the antique bank vault door from Waco, Texas adorning the entrance. Inside you will find treasures appreciated by anyone. Decorated in a unique shabby chic style, The Vault offers shoppers Ant Street Inn goodies, local and state themed items, as well as original decorative artwork.
- Monday – Saturday 9am – 8pm
- Sunday 12 – 5pm
- 24 hours online. Shop Now!
- Ant Street Inn Keepsakes – mugs, shirts, soap
- Comphy Co. Bedding – Enjoy the luxury of Ant Street Inn at home! Available in 5 colors.
- Chappell Hill Lavender Farms – lotion, linen spray and more made at this local lavender farm. chappellhilllavender.com
- Living Waters Studio – hand glazed tiles. etsy.com/shop/nancylivingwaters
- Texas Great Line Books – series of books written by Texas journalists. Includes recipe, tour and humor books.
- Deneen Pottery – handmade mugs. deneenpottery.com
- Bliss Candy – homemade toffee and ‘Bliss’ candy, no artificial colors or preservatives. blisscandycompany.com